BITTERWORLD - PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE COLLECT AND OBTAIN
- This Privacy Statement ("Statement") sets out the basis on which Ransoft Limited. ("we", " our" or "us") of 7A Sir Luigi Camilleri Street, Sliema, SLM 1843, Malta uses any personal data detailed below ("Personal Data ") we collect from you or that you provide to us. The information provided by you will be held by us as a data controller.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App, registering to use the App, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App, download the App, share data via the App's social media functions and when you report a problem with the App.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, password, personal description, photographs and contact information stored on your Device.
- Technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system and device location.
- Information stored on your Device, which from time to time includes photos, audio, videos and location.
- Details of your use of the App including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs, analytical SDKs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We collect data indicating your location while you are using the App.
Information we receive from other sources
- We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter) and may receive information about you from them. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
2. HOW AND WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The following table details how ("Legal Basis ") and why ("Purposes") we process your Personal Data:
It is necessary to process your Personal Data to enter into and perform our contract with you as set out in the EULA at here.
|Purposes||Information you give us||
To create your profile so that you can use the App.
To share photos, videos or other digital content on your device through the platform provided by the App.
To collect and process information about your physical location or another location which you may select to show where you are posting from and to display posts on maps and show location pins of the posts in map view.
It is in our legitimate interests to collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes set out below.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data carried out on this basis.
We collect and process your Personal Data after obtaining your consent to do so for the purposes set out below.
You may withdraw consent for us to process your Personal Data listed below at any time, however please note that any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent will remain valid.
|Purposes||Information you give us||
|Information we receive from other sources||
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose some or all of the Personal Data we collect from you when you download or use the App to the following third parties:
|CATEGORY OF DATA||RECIPIENT|
|Information you give us||
The data posted is shared on social media platforms via the ‘Share’ feature of the app.
The data posted is shared on social media platforms via The ‘Share’ feature of the app.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to other members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy all or any part of the business or its assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Ransoft Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- in order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Ransoft Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. STORAGE AND TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The data that we collect from you may be stored and transferred inside or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). These staff or contractors may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request and the provision of support services. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Statement.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access the App or certain parts of it, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
- We will keep your Personal Data for as long as you use the App. In the event that you do not use the App for a period of 365 days, the system will automatically delete your account and all of your data. We do not keep your data for any longer than is necessary in accordance with applicable law.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- The table below sets out the rights which you have to address any concerns or queries with us about our processing of your Personal Data:
|Right to be Informed||
|Right of Access||
|Right to Rectification||
|Right to Erasure||
|Right to Restriction of Processing||
|Right to Data Portability||
|Right to Object||
|Right to Object to Automated Decision-Making, including Profiling||
- You can exercise any of these rights by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- We will provide you with information on any action taken upon your request in relation to any of these rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request. We may extend this up to 2 months if necessary however we will inform you if this arises.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner with regards to us processing your Personal Data. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as follows:
|Office of the Data Protection Commissioner Canal House Station Road Portarlington County Laois||
+353 57 868 4800
1890 25 22 31
+353 57 868 4757
7. PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR CHILDREN
- Children under the age of 16 are not eligible to use the App and must not attempt to register with BitterWorld and/or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 16 or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected Personal Data from a person under the age of 16, we will delete this information as soon as reasonably possible. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
- We may amend this Statement on occasion, in whole or part, at our sole discretion. Any changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email or when you next start the App. The new Statement may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the App or the Services.
- If at any time we decide to use your Personal Data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by e-mail, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your Personal Data in the new manner.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.